Andermatt Swiss Alps
Andermatt Swiss Alps offers the opportunity for a secure property investment in a new destination with attractive prospects.
Due to the exemption from the “Lex Koller” law granted by Swiss Federal Council, non-Swiss buyers have no restrictions on the purchase or selling of real estate.
Available space in Andermatt is limited. After the construction of Andermatt Swiss Alps, there will be no further significant development here. We therefore expect a substantial level of investment demand for ASA from international countries. We feel this will drive faster and higher levels of capital appreciation than any other area in Switzerland.
The ASA masterplan includes:
- 1.4 million m2 of land
- 6 Hotels in the 4* and 5* sector with 844 hotel rooms and condominiums
- 490 apartments in 42 buildings
- 25 - 30 private villas / holiday homes
- 35,000 m2 of commercial space
- Sports and leisure centre
- Congress and concert facilities for up to 600 people
- 1,970 parking spaces
- 18-hole golf course meeting international tournament standards.
- 6-hole practice facility.
- Modernization of the Andermatt - Oberalp - Sedrun ski area
- Opening of Hotel The Chedi Andermatt 2013/2014
- Investment volume: CHF 1.8 billion